getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Member Testimonial Request

Hi all!

This is a little late to be requesting testimonials, but I need
another testimonial for my Ubuntu Member meeting tonight.

I sent a private e-mail to Joao, but he is of course busy with his
family, so I am sending a request to the whole getdeb team.

I am looking for a small testimonial that says something like "Brett's
minor updates and design mockups to the Apt-Portal/GetDeb project have
been very helpful and we appreciate his enthusiasm in helping the
Ubuntu community."

If you feel I do not deserve a testimonial or are even aware of any
contributions I've made to GetDeb, then by all means, do not write a
testimonial. I'll understand and will not be insulted.

Please see my wiki page here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BrettAlton

I appreciate your time everyone. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Brett Alton

Follow ups