getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Synchronization changes for mirrors

We have some mirrors admins subscribed to this list  so I am posting the
following instructions:

We have been doing some changes to our repository architecture, we now
require that you used the attached script for synchronization. You will need
to edit the script and modify the BASEDIR variable.

The script introduces the following changes compared to the current plain
rsync:
- The source server is now: rsync.getdeb.net
- The synchronization is now performed in 2 stages, the package index is
only updated after a successful contents update

If possible please also change the synchronization to a hourly frequency.

Thanks

--
João Luís Marques Pinto
GetDeb Team Leader