getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: GetDeb/PlayDeb broken on Maverick (maybe earlier too?)

Hello Emilio,
happy new year.

I didn't noted that it was broken with the USC integration, since the
refresh is performed by apturl I was not expecting changes.

I don't think that providing a patched version of a core main package is a
good idea, we will probably need to add a warning and keep with that until
11.04, we need to make sure it will be fixed by 11.04 .

Thanks