gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu dependencies for PPA build

PPA is ready.
It's not necessary submitting to both =). In case everyone will be ok
with LP.
So, if still google code will be exists .. it's easy to merge in some
period (1d, 2w, etc.), but following with merge procedure i think  .

$ bzr get lp:gma500 gma500
$ cd gma500
$ bzr merge http://gma500.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
$ rm -r bernardo-debs
$ bzr resolve --all (in case only bernardo-debs issue)
$ bzr ci -m "merged with remote"
$ bzr push lp:gma500

=)

-Vitaliy.