gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: mplayer-vaapi

Hey,

awesome that it works :)
Is your mplayer-vaapi packaging based on the ubuntu one? since that would
have preference. (With this I mean that mplayer, mencoder and such are
different packages)
Gnome-mplayer has some tweaks activated. If you would take the version from
the psb-based repo it should work ok. In that version vaapi is added as a
back-end possibility, and it is set-up as the default back-end if the user
has not explictly set one yet. Thus it is the most practical for the users.

met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Maarten Fonville