gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: Package EMGD 1.14?

I agree, it would be nice to have a working EMGD driver. We can't discuss
that in the forums, as any mention of it will be flagged as trolling, so
either we discuss it here or in the facebook group (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/62711517402/). Unfortunately, my free time
to help on this is rather scarce, but I'll be available at least to test.
>From my understanding, we'll need to backport xorg 1.9, and to get the
kernel module to build. Maybe Tista can help with the kernel module?
Best regards,