gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: Memory leak of the Emgd 1.10 driver

I would like to help build that, but need help. I never packaged
anything before.

OTH it might be less work then it seems as the driver has already been
packaged for the joggler project. It should work with Precise with a
downgraded Xorg, see
https://launchpad.net/~jools/+archive/emgd-xorg1.9?field.series_filter=precise

Ferry