gnome-colors-packagers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 564769] Re: Please add backgrounds from arc-colors to shiki-colors
This bug was fixed in the package shiki-colors-murrine - 4.6-1ubuntu2
shiki-colors-murrine (4.6-1ubuntu2) maverick; urgency=low
* Move Ubuntu changes to obsolete_gradients_options.diff.
* Convert to Debian Source Format 3.0 (quilt).
* debian/control: Don't suggest arc-* packages as they have
been removed from the archive. (LP: #619420)
* Install Arc-* wallpapers with their corresponding shiki theme. (LP: #564769)
- Add wallpapers under debian/arc-colors and xml files under
- Add wallpaper png files to debian/source/include-binaries.
- Add install_extras target to debian/rules installing the new files.
- Add the new files to the respective debian/shiki-*-theme.install files.
- Breaks/Replace with old arc-* packages just in case someone
still has them around.
-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@xxxxxxxxx> Thu, 09 Sep 2010 01:10:19 -0400
** Changed in: shiki-colors-murrine (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
Please add backgrounds from arc-colors to shiki-colors
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME-
Colors Packagers, which is subscribed to shiki-colors-murrine in ubuntu.
Status in “shiki-colors-murrine” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
The arc-colors package, and related packages such as arc-brave, etc., have been removed from the Lucid Lynx repositories, if I understand correctly because they included GDM themes. This means we no longer have the backgrounds that match the shiki-colors/gnome-colors themes. Please consider adding the backgrounds to shiki-colors, shiki-brave, etc.