gnome-colors-packagers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 650544] Re: Shiki Themes causes problems with gnome-panel notification area
** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"
Shiki Themes causes problems with gnome-panel notification area
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME-
Colors Packagers, which is subscribed to shiki-colors-murrine in ubuntu.
Status in “shiki-colors-murrine” package in Ubuntu: New
After installing any of the Shiki-colors-* packages the gnome-panel notification area behaves erratically.
Here are the steps to reproduce the bug:
1) fresh install of ubuntu
2) install Amarok
3) install shiki-dust-theme
4) Change the theme to shiki-dust
5) use the theme for a while and log in and out of your session at least once
6) Try to minimize Amarok to the system tray by clicking the X and accepting the message to minimize to system tray
7) no icon for Amarok will show up in the system tray.
8) also the icons for the Network Manager will either disappear or show the wrong icon status.
There are no problems before installing this package... but once installed the notification area is erratic.
Changing to another theme does not solve the problem.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
Package: shiki-dust-theme 4.6-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-25.44-generic 22.214.171.124+drm33.7
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-25-generic x86_64
Date: Tue Sep 28 20:46:26 2010
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release amd64 (20091027)