gnome-colors-packagers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Merge] lp:~debian-janitor/gnome-colors-pkg/lintian-fixes into lp:gnome-colors-pkg
The proposal to merge lp:~debian-janitor/gnome-colors-pkg/lintian-fixes into lp:gnome-colors-pkg has been updated.
Description changed to:
Fix some issues reported by lintian
* Use secure copyright file specification URI. (insecure-copyright-format-uri)
* Use secure URI in debian/watch. (debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri)
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 12. (package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version)
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends. (uses-debhelper-compat-file)
* Drop unnecessary dh arguments: --parallel (debian-rules-uses-unnecessary-dh-argument)
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository, Repository-Browse. (upstream-metadata-file-is-missing, upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking, upstream-metadata-missing-repository)
* Use secure URI in Vcs control header Vcs-Browser. (vcs-field-uses-insecure-uri)
This merge proposal was created automatically by the Janitor bot.
For more information, including instructions on how to disable
these merge proposals, see https://janitor.debian.net/lintian-fixes.
You can follow up to this merge proposal as you normally would.
Build and test logs for this branch can be found at
For more details, see:
Your team GNOME-Colors Packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~debian-janitor/gnome-colors-pkg/lintian-fixes into lp:gnome-colors-pkg.