gnome-zeitgeist-users team mailing list archive

Help with a GenericCellRenderer using pygtk

I am trying to create a GenericCellRenderer to use for bookmarking items
using a custom image of a pin instead of using the standard
CellRendererToggle with a checkbox toggle.

http://pastebin.ca/1412757

Here is the code I wrote till now.

Now my problem is i want to detect if the cell is active or not. For
that I want to use the property active and and self.active

I really would like to finish this for a the zeitgeist release! Please
Help!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Seif Lotfy (https://edge.launchpad.net/~seif)