gnome-zeitgeist-users team mailing list archive

[Fwd: The concept drawing]

Here is a concept drawing that I made for zeitgeist.
Its a little rough but it gives the over all idea I have for zeitgeist.
You get one day at a time. The day is split up into events and journal.
By clicking the star up on the top it brings all of the bookmarked
events and bookmarked items in the journal on to the page. The calender
button and the home button are left unchanged. The back and forward
arrows are just for ease of use. Its a bit annoying having to go up to

Regards
Shane