gnome-zeitgeist-users team mailing list archive

Re: Testing Zeitgeist 0.2.1

2009/8/14  <siggi.gevatter@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hey,
>
> I'm attaching a tarball of the current zeitgeist-0.2 branch. Please test it
> and see if there's anything missing before we can release 0.2.1. I'd like to
> get it out tomorrow as on Monday I'm leaving for two weeks.

I get a lot of log messages, that seems to indicate all is fine except:

ERROR:zeitgeist.logger.datasources.evolution:Evolution database error:
no such table: Sent
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/loggers/datasources/evolution.py",
line 90, in get_items_uncached
    " FROM Sent WHERE dsent>?", (self.last_timestamp,)).fetchall()
OperationalError: no such table: Sent

Next thing - which version of Gnome Zeitgeist should I test against
this engine? And where can I download it?

Last thing - we might want to switch off debug logging for the release.

--
Cheers,
Mikkel