gnome-zeitgeist team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 612732] Re: dependency on tracker?
gnome-activity-journal (0.5.0.1-0ubuntu1) maverick; urgency=low
* New upstream bug-fix release:
- Updated Hamster-specific code to use the new ontology from Zeitgeist
0.5.0 (LP: #641148, Debian bug #591267).
- Catch exception trying to extract a non-existant thumbnail from an
OpenDocument file (LP: #535440).
- Other minor fixes and removed superfluous debugging output.
- Updated several translations.
- Add Tracker to Suggests, now that Tracker 0.7+ is available in the
repositories (LP: #612732).
* Remove debian/patches/disable-version-check, incorporated upstream.
-- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <rainct@xxxxxxxxxx> Sat, 18 Sep
2010 20:56:22 +0200
** Changed in: gnome-activity-journal (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
dependency on tracker?
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME
Zeitgeist Team, which is the registrant for GNOME Activity Journal.
Status in GNOME Activity Journal: Invalid
Status in “gnome-activity-journal” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
The package description says "Searching requires version 0.7 or higher of Tracker, and will be disabled if
this dependency can't be fulfilled."
But the package doesn't have any dependency on tracker. Either Suggests or Recommends sounds good.