gnome-zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Easy installation of lenses

Adding and removing lenses and scopes should be much easier. Ubuntu
software center should make a new category for lenses. Also switching
ON/OFF the lenses should be integrated in the appearance section, much
like what the gnome tweak tool does with the extentions. This is the
first time I am suggesting a design concept. Please let me know about
your suggestions. I have also registered a blueprint regarding this:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ayatana-ubuntu/+spec/unity-lenses-easy
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Varun Priolkar (https://launchpad.net/~varunpr97)