gnome3-team team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session into lp:~gnome3-team/gnome-session/ubuntu

The proposal to merge lp:~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session into lp:~gnome3-team/gnome-session/ubuntu has been updated.

Description changed to:

Since our last PPA upload failed because of a build-dep problem, I looked at Debian's packaging which happened to have the dependencies figured out. So I merged in Debian's changes.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session/+merge/59886
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session/+merge/59886
Your team GNOME3 Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session into lp:~gnome3-team/gnome-session/ubuntu.