gnome3-team team mailing list archive

gnome software

Hello, how are you???

I use Ubuntu Gnome 16.04Lts and after they released version 16.04.4 my
application center stayed like this! I would have you ask someone to
verify this problem please! I already formatted the note, but always
when the error returns it updates!
This is the best version of ubuntu I have ever used, I have been using
it since the month of its release and I would like to use it until the
day I finish supporting Ubuntu Gnome 16.04Lts!
If you can help me solve this problem, I will be very grateful!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
gustavofaceca (https://launchpad.net/~gustavofaceca)