gnomenu-team team mailing list archive

[Blueprint new-theme] New Theme for 2.0

Blueprint changed by technoshaun:

Whiteboard changed:
  Here a mockup of the new GnoMenu theme
  Preview http://img148.imageshack.us/i/gnomenu20.png/
  Download http://www.zshare.net/download/674040843e4ba9c7/
  Note
  This theme don't have tabs (i used buttons with required functions). Also there no userimage and username.

  I think Helder wants to use Tabs to give Gnomenu a fresher more modern
  look and feel. The following layout may prove more to what he's looking
  for:

  http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359039/gnomenu2.png

  No its not artistic but its definitely different. Top black box can be
  used for user info labels and the menu panel is obvious. Tabs from top
  to bottom are; Apps, Places, Settings, Recent Items, Recent Apps, Web
  Bookmarks, Power
+
+ Also we should consider having 8 tabs now that I look at it, as I forgot
+ "Favorites" when I put this together. There is enough room on this
+ layout to add another tab.

--
  New Theme for 2.0
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gnomenu/+spec/new-theme