gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Call for translations for gnusim8085

Hi all,

I have finally managed to give some finishing touches to the i18n
infrastructure in our beloved application GNUSim8085. So this is a
call for translation in your favorite language (other than English).

Few notes about this.
1. We are using launchpad for translations. Go to [1] and get started.
2. Please note that translations done through launchpad need to be BSD
licensed.[2] If you are not comfortable with this please do not use
launchpad for translations.
3. You can alway submit translations to developers list or as patches
when we start using LP for bugs. The license of the .po file needs to
specified appropriately. For doing translations offline you can use
other tools such as gtranslator.
4. If you plan to create the first version of translations for a
particular language please announce it on the list in advance for
better collaboration. The copyright of the .po file should be
specified accordingly.
5. In case you are not seeing any languages at the bottom of the page
[1] then make sure you have more than one languages set in your
launchpad profile.

[1] https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/gnusim8085
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LicensingFAQ

Cheers,