gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: GNUSim8085 1.3.6 released

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Sridhar Ratnakumar
<sridhar.ratna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats on the release!
> Just a gripe: Users
> visiting http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnusim8085/ might end up
> downloading older releases; can we:
> 1/ disable that big green download button in SF project page
> 2/ add a note to direct users to the launchpad site for downloads
> 3/ disable that big green download button
> in http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnusim8085/files/
> 4/ Add a note to http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnusim8085/files/ to tell
> visitors to that page that they are seeing old releases and the new ones are
> available at launchpad

Disabling the download button does not seem to be possible. I have
added the note about launchpad to the project summary. This shows up
on both summary page as well as files page just above the download
box. I have also set homepage to our own domain (which redirects to LP
page), this shows up on summary page.

Onkar