gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #111760]: Start address at 4203?

Question #111760 on gnusim8085 changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/111760

aniceberg proposed the following answer:
Hi there,

If you have not specified anything at the space labelled "Load me at", the program will be loaded at 4200H by default.
If this is clear... the "jmp start" is a 3-byte instruction and hence the "lxi h, data" instruction is found at 4203H.

To have the program at 0000H (which would lead the "lxi h, data" to be
placed at 0003H), specify the "Load me at" as "0000" (quotes for
clarity).

HTH

GNUSim8085 developers, which is an answer contact for gnusim8085.