gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #119680]: Assemble program to a .hex / .bin file?

Question #119680 on gnusim8085 changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/119680

Onkar Shinde changed the question status:
Apologies for late reply. gnusim8085 does not currently support
redirecting the assembled program to a .hex/.bin file. I am not aware of
any other simulator providing this functionality either. You can try
searching on sourceforge.net.

I have no knowledge about format of .hex/.bin files that you can load on
hardware directly. If there is sufficient documentation available I can
give it a try when I find time. Meanwhile patches for adding this
functionality are always welcome.

GNUSim8085 developers, which is an answer contact for gnusim8085.