gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Tabbed editor interface

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Debjit Biswas <debjitbis08@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I didn't mean that you should stop the work. It is just that there are
certain other important things IMHO. I liked the patches you submitted
for easier memory editing. It is features like those, that will
increase user base. :-)

Onkar