gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Memory in Hex ??

I think you are talking about the update memory section on the left. A different section has been added to modify values in the memory which displays memory addresses in both hex and decimal. Same has been done for I/O port addresses.
Please see bug #579341 and bug#579324
-- Debjit