gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: GNU 8085 Simulator has been granted the Famous Software Award - Download.FamousWhy.com

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Sridhar Ratnakumar
<sridhar.ratna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Aanjhan R <aanjhan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Is this something legitimate? Something to cheer about?
>>
>> Doesn't look like. The download page mentioned for our app contains
>> only one line description and no reviews. Also phrases like 'improve
>> your popularity as a company' and 'outrunning your competitors' puts a
>> big question on this whole thing.
>
> Yes.
> On a related note, why don't we link to the FOSS India Award[1] from
> <http://gnusim8085.org>?
> -srid
> [1] http://www.efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?edid=24867

I will create a 'Reviews' page sometime this week. It will contain
above link and other reviews written by our users (mostly on blogs,
forums).

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.