gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Updating the build requirements

Hi all,

For long time I have tried to maintain compatibility with old GTK
versions (as low as 2.12) in our program. But I have now realized that
the smallest supported version of GTK (via various distributions) is
2.20 now. The distribution versions for Debian/Ubuntu which used lower
version than this are now in EOL. So I think now is the time to bump
our build requirements and take advantages of some new APIs (GTK as
well as Gtksourceview).

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Onkar