gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

[Question #237669]: Interrupt ALP in GNUSIM8085

New question #237669 on gnusim8085:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/237669

I would like to do a ALP in 8085 simulator that uses RST Interrupt but I don't know how to proceed I had done on microprocessor kit but in simulator it is getting tough

In microprocessor kit I had stored interrupt subroutine at particular location and used RST interrupt for calling that routine

But is gnusim8085 how this can be done when assembker over Writes the RST sub routine in memory that I stored Explicitly

Also for that I tried to store that subroutine with a alp program inside my program with STA or LXI MOV instruction
It would not taken value greater that 9F..
Please help..

Any type of interrupt program through simulator otherwise

GNUSim8085 developers, which is an answer contact for gnusim8085.