gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

[Question #278874]: ./configure no such file or directory

New question #278874 on gnusim8085:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/278874

I am trying to install from source in my fedora system. I have build essentials installed.The readme file says to do the normal configure make isntall routine, though there is no configure script in the development brunch. I did autoconf to generate the configure script. It gives a undefined macro error. I removed the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE missing macro error by enabling m4_patttern_alllow in the configure.in file. But the other undefined macro error is still there.  The error says now:
possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_STDC
configure.in:20: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_CC_C_O
configure.in:42: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.in:77: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
configure.in:135: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT
configure.in:136: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION
what to do?

--
You received this question notification because your team GNUSim8085
developers is an answer contact for gnusim8085.