gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #657799]: Make a copy of a recipe

Question #657799 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/657799

Dick Oakland is still having a problem:
Well, this does pull all the information together, but it doesn't
provide for viewing a second recipe card, which is what I'd hoped to do.

I'm puzzled by the fact that there's a "paste ingredients" command, but
there doesn't seem to be a "copy ingredients" command. If I could copy
and paste all ingredients, that would go a long way toward solving my
problem. If I could copy and paste all instructions, that would go even
further.

Thanks for your response, Harald.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.