gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #658680]: MOVE DATABASE TO LAPTOP COMUTER OR

Question #658680 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/658680

Harald Franzen posted a new comment:
Hi!

The recipes are stored in a SQLite database, so you cannot just simply copy them onto another computer.
However, you could export them and re-import them into another installation of Gourmet.

AFAIK, there is no Gourmet-app for tablet - but correct me if I'm wrong;
I'd be interested too.

Another solution - which takes some IT skills and a more elaborate
infrastructure, is to have all the recipes stored in a single central
database on (for example) a server. I have set it up this way and my
recipes are stored in a central MySQL database. I'll happily tell you
more if you'd like to.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.

Follow ups