gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #660157]: Problem importing web page recipe

New question #660157 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/660157

I have exported a BigOven recipe as a html file. It opens properly in my browser (Firefox), but when I try to import it into GRM, by pasting the url from my browser, I get a response, "Recipes successfully imported", but it doesn't show up in my recipe lilst.

I am using the latest version of  GRM  running on Windows 10. I can cut and paste from text files, etc., but no luck with html. I'd figure it just wasn't possible with my system, if GRM didn't say it had successfully imported the recipe.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kirk

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.