gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #658680]: MOVE DATABASE TO LAPTOP COMUTER OR

Question #658680 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/658680

Max Muller requested more information:
Sorry that I reply that late to this thread .. but I only discovered
Gourmet some weeks ago.

I tried to use the --database-url parameter to point Gourmet (0.17.4) to a MySQL DB on a different server.
However I get an error message which ends with 'ImportError: No module named MySQLdb'.

After some googeling, I guess, I would need to add the MySQL adapter to SQLAlchemy and recompile Gourmet.
Is this correct? Or is there a way to add the MySQL adapter to a compiled version?

I'm trying to use Gourmet on Windows machines and failed to recompile it
from the source code :(

Many thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.