gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #675151]: I would like to add a category for an item. I see no place for sauces and dressings

Question #675151 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/675151

Greg Barbour is still having a problem:
Hello Thomas,
I really appreciate the promptness of your answer.  Once again, I
appreciate the help, when I didn't see a "blank" field i just stopped and
asked for help.
Next time, I'll poke a round a bit and see if I can't figure it out.

Regards,
Greg