gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #676736]: editing recipe & create recipe doesn't work on Mint 19 Cinnamon

New question #676736 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/676736

I installed Linux Mint 19 on a new computer, installed Gourmet from the mint distro, found out that it was a stripped version with no utilities for export/import/etc.  Uninstalled Gourmet, copied down the source, installed it and imported all my recipes from my old system.  Everything worked fine until I tried to edit a recipe by clicking on 'Edit description'. An edit window pops up but it is blank. Ditto editing any other section. I then tried creating a new recipe, same thing - the 'New Recipe - Edit' window pops up a window with nothing in it, can't enter a new recipe. Seems like it is unable to open an editor in the window popped up.

Any clues on how to fix this?

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.