gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #677063]: It's become impossible to specify any ingredeint amount

New question #677063 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/677063

In Windows(10), I cannot specify anymore any ingredient amount ! When I add a new ingredient, it is taken into account in the database but any figure I type-in for the amount does never appear in the recipe windows and it is completely lost as soon as I close the ingredients frame. Old recipes ingredients amounts are still displayed as long as I don't open the ingredient frame. Then, they are lost also .. Does anybody get the same bug ?

In Linux, Gourmet does not display anymore at all any recipe. This bug seems to be linked with the Python version installed in the system . The current version should be 3.X, no ?

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.