gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #678095]: two bugs in Gourmet

Question #678095 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/678095

Ed Stevens posted a new comment:
Ok, I've done some more testing with the 'truncated leading A' issue.  I
started entering a new dummy recipe.  First ingreditent was 'apples',
entered in the 'add ingredient' field.  It dropped into the ingredients
list as it should, as 'apple' with no quantity or UOM.  Next I entered
'apple juice'.  I dropped into the list as I described earlier, as 'pple
juice', with a quantity of '1' and no UOM.

>From there I played around with other things.  Anytime the ingredient
was a single word beginning with 'a', everything was fine.  But if the
ingredient was two words with the first beginning with 'a', then the
problem occurred.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.