gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #678095]: two bugs in Gourmet

Question #678095 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/678095

Harald Franzen posted a new comment:
Excellent work, Ed and Saxon,

Gourmet is my go-to application for my kitchen planning, and I would
love to see development continuing and improvements and bug-fixes being
implemented.

However, I am by no means a programmer; I could contribute in conceptual
design and functional testing (with around 15 ERP-implementations under
my belt in the role of project manager).

My question would therefore be: who can implement the solution, i.e. who
can do the handy-work here?

Can we get together a team that can support Bernard Reiter (who is a
great guy and has apparently taken over ownership from Thomas Hinkle,
the original creator of this excellent software)?

Gourmet would require an upgrade to Python 3.x and then the various bug
fixes and tweaks for it to be future-proof. If not, I am afraid it will
become obsolete without any real replacement in existence...

I know launchpad isn't the place to post this, but I'd figure I'd share
my two cents...

Harald

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.