gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #687746]: python freeze

New question #687746 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/687746

It was working fine, although a little slow today.  I was saving a recpie, closed my laptop, disconnected the powercord so I could take my laptop into the livingroom, and when I get resettled, I opened my laptop and had to unfreeze my computer.  When I tried to bring up the Gourmet Recipe Manager again, I got a Python Freeeze error.  I tried rebooting the computer, and still got the same error.  I went to the website and reinstalled the program.  Still have the same error and now not sure if I had all of the recipes I'd stored there.
Question:
1) how do I get the Gourmet Recipe Manager to work again.
2) recall my library of past recipes?

Carol

There are multiple lines but I can't seem to capture the screen and paste it in.
traceback
file c:\program files\python27\ib\site-packages\cz\frezze\initscripts\console.py"line 27, in <module>
file "bin/gourmet" line 17 in <module>
file |c:\users\Bernie\document\github\gourmet\gourmet\gourmetRecpieManager.py} line 683 in startGUI
file |c:\users\Bernie\document\github\gourmet\gourmet\gourmetRecpieManager.py} line 892, in +init_
file |c:\users\Bernie\document\github\gourmet\gourmet\gourmetRecpieManager.py} line 66, in _init_
file |c:\users\Bernie\document\github\gourmet\gourmet\gourmetRecpieManager.py} line 155, in stup_recipes

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.