gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #687756]: Option to disable the Launchpad Janitor

Question #687756 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/687756

Description changed to:
There is an option to keep the Launchpad Janitor from closing bug
reports. It would be nice to have an option for Answers too. 15 days is
really not a long time in the open source world, and for some reason
Launchpad doesn't send me emails about new questions even though I'm set
as the Answers Contact, so most questions are usually answered as
expired. It makes it harder for everybody involved. Thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.