gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #688420]: Changing recipe database in windows

Question #688420 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/688420

chuck cage is still having a problem:
Thanks for the reply, how do you setup a softlink and what is a
softlink, I haven't found any options available in windows 10 to change
anything that has to do with database location, I will be trying this
with Google drive  but if I can use a flash drive for this softlink that
will work as well, and if this requires me to change something in the
database file what program do you recommenced for editing the database
file, Thank you

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.