gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #689011]: some recipe photos wont upload

New question #689011 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/689011

The only problem I'm having at this time is sometimes the recipe photo I want to use for an online recipe won't work.  I even tried searching for different photos online to use because I would like to have a photo for each of the recipes I save and none of them work.  Is there a reason for that or is there something I can do to fix the problem?

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.