gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #692879]: Fedora 32

New question #692879 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/692879

So this is not really a question, per se, but I couldn't find a more appropriate place for pure feedback.  I just wanted to note (with great thanks) that upgrading from Fedora 31 to Fedora 32 will remove gourmet since it's a python2 project.  But the alpha Flatpak described at https://github.com/kirienko/gourmet/blob/master/INSTALL.md#Flatpak installs successfully and appears to read all the existing recipes.  While I look forward to more features being added back to the python3 implementation being able to upgrade to Fedora 32 without losing access to the recipes in gourmet was extremely helpful.  Thanks for all the good work.  Hopefully I'll find some time to jump in later and actually help out.

Bottom line for those looking for the "answer" the alpha Flatpak does work at least for reading existing recipes in Fedora 32.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.