gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #707657]: "cx_Freeze: Python error in main script" on launch

Question #707657 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/707657

Description changed to:
Hi, when I install gourmet on windows 11 I get the following error
message in a window that is not copy pasteable:

https://i.imgur.com/q81dJqv.png

It also seems to be a similar issue as this, though my windows username is a lot simpler: https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/253001
As I the picture link there is expired I am not sure if it is the same problem, but there seem to be parallels.

When I run this in python I get the following:
import os
APPDATA = os.environ.get('APPDATA',None)

C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming

In roaming is the gourmet folder with an empty folder called
html_plugins. I noticed from another computer (also windows 11), where
everything seems to work, that the recipes.db and the guiprefs seem
missing, but just copying them from one pc to another did not help.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.