graphics-drivers-testers team mailing list archive

OpenGL configureation issue nvidia-361.28

I upgraded earlier today and I'm having this exact issue with CS:GO and Dota 2
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive/issues/610

Based on the Arch Linux thread I found (https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=208702) it looks like it might be a problem with how the drivers were repackaged. There is a forum post that details the changes with repackaging. GLVND needs to be enabled with --glvnd-glx-client in the install script because it's now off by default. Full details of this change can be found here:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/915640/unix-graphics-announcements-and-news/multiple-glx-client-libraries-in-the-nvidia-linux-driver-installer-package/

Thanks for all the hard work Devs!