graphics-drivers-testers team mailing list archive

375.26 vs 378.09

Earlier, I emailed my results in for 378.09 testing. What's interesting is that the 375.26 does seem perform better than the 378.09 especially in openarena and tesseract. The framerate in Valley windowed mode doubled using 375.26 but fullscreen was about the same. Also it seems the test reports my clocks on my GPU as 2D clocks and 375.26 reports it as normal 3D clocks. Anyways here's the results: https://openbenchmarking.org/result/1701291-BLOM-TEMJIN891