graphics-drivers-testers team mailing list archive

375.39 Testing

This is really strange. So my last benchmark I sent earlier (https://openbenchmarking.org/result/1702271-BLOM-TEMJIN345) showed Unigine Valley at an average of 27.09 FPS. I ran it again using just Unigine Valley and I get an average 55.73 Windowed and 56.69 Fullscreen. I don't get this at all.

I run the full suite using phoronix-test-suite default-benchmark openarena xonotic tesseract gputest unigine-valley

I ran the Unigine Valley with phoronix-test-suite default-benchmark unigine-valley

Why does it behave this way?