Re: [Question #69168]: why is my data not reporting?

AaronS proposed the following answer:
I've had this problem before.  info.log in the storage directory ends up
as root ownership. It's because if you leave the agent running long
enough it rolls the log file, backs it up, and creates a new file.

Make sure you are starting carbon-agent.py as www-data (or whatever the
apache user is).   I'm a linux barbarian, but I just use "sudo su www-
data -c "python ./carbon-agent.py"