[Question #70836]: Aggregate Series Statistics

Say I have 50 computers giving the 1 min load average, is there a way to see the avg "load average" over the whole cluster, or is that a client side operation.  I may not know the ins and outs of RRDTool but I always shyed away from it because I didn't have that kind of flexibility.  I mean I guess I could pull all the data client side and do the operation there, but I always imagined there would be some kind of aggregation over multiple series with something like an RRDTool.

Does Graphite solve this problem, or am I thinking about it in an incorrect way?

Thanks for the help.