[Question #88611]: Where do I find the 'whisper' module that the latest version requires?

Hello, I'm trying to setup the latest version of graphite, as I think the current version has issues with rhel5 (I'm going to install it on a VM and post problems very shortly) back on track:

latest version as of Nov 4, 2009:
# python check-dependencies.py
[FATAL] Unable to import the 'whisper' module, please download this package from the Graphite project page and install it.
1 necessary dependencies not met. Graphite will not function until these dependencies are fulfilled.
All optional dependencies are met.

Where can I get the whisper module?

Thanks.