Re: [Question #89138]: Centos 5.4, couple problems

fp posted a new comment:
I found this handy piece of info:

modules installed to '/usr/local/graphite/carbon/lib/', which is not in
Python's module search path (sys.path) -- you'll have to change the
search path yourself

which I missed (I feel shame).

export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/graphite/carbon/lib/

Now I'm getting this:
[root@generic bin]# ./carbon-cache.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./carbon-cache.py", line 48, in ?
    from carbon.log import logToStdout, logToDir
  File "/usr/local/graphite/carbon/lib/carbon/log.py", line 3, in ?
    from twisted.python.log import startLoggingWithObserver, textFromEventDict, msg, err
ImportError: cannot import name textFromEventDict

Which I think is because I only installed the twisted.core package. I
will install more/all of the twisted packages, and see if this resolves
it. Will advise.